Written on 16/09/2020
For the European Union, the protection of personal data is fundamental to the protection of privacy. This is also the case for FindCustomer.
Therefore, it is important for us to protect your privacy as much as possible when you use our services.
Our data protection policy allows you to gather comprehensive information about the collection, use and processing of your personal data, as well as about your rights.
We have decided to be clear on the subject. Therefore, simply visiting the Findcustomer.io website as a visitor does not require a personal registration. These text files are placed on your computer's hard disk and read by a server, in order to facilitate your navigation by recognizing you during your subsequent visits to the website. You can deactivate cookies at any time in your browser settings. On the other hand, certain information concerning you is collected automatically by means of cookies that you can deactivate with a simple click. As a result, no information will be kept (IP address, time of visit, type of browser, as well as the categories of the site visited).
We inform you that you may voluntarily provide us with certain personal data that we collect, such as your name, e-mail address and telephone number.
When you subscribe to our services, we do not collect additional personal data. We use the information that you provided us with when you requested our services.
The data allows us to contact you, to present our missions to you, to define your needs as a future customer during a telephone interview, and to carry out our future legal and contractual obligations. If you wish to become a customer at Findcustomer, we will establish a customer contract in order to manage, for you, the commercial prospecting.
Before signing the customer contract, you are under no obligation to provide us with your personal information. However, if you refuse to provide us with your personal data, it will be impossible for us to fulfil our contractual obligations. The provision of your personal data is a requirement for the signing of the contract in order to be able to continue our business relationship together.
It is important to remind you that we do not collect sensitive data such as religion, trade union membership, racial and ethnic origin, criminal convictions or health data.
Your personal data will only be passed on to the company's internal departments: management, sales and technical services. However, the data will never be communicated to subcontractors, third parties or external organisations. FindCustomer does not and will not sell, transfer or disclose your personal data.
FindCustomer does not make any automated decisions based on your personal data. No profiling is carried out during processing, and the data we collect will never be used without human intervention.
How long do we keep your personal data?
FindCustomer keeps your navigation data on our website for a maximum of 6 months(duration recommended by the CNIL).
The personal data that you provide us when you wish to discover our services will be kept for a maximum of 3 years(duration recommended by the CNIL).
We use and retain your customer data for as long as our contractual relationship lasts, in order to manage our exchanges, monitor customer relations, transactions and provide our services. At the end of the contract, we keep your data for 3 years(duration recommended by the CNIL) in order to contact you again, to propose new offers in connection with our services, or to meet our legal and/or contractual obligations.
What are your rights and how do you exercise them?
In accordance with the regulations in force, you have the following rights concerning your personal data:
- Right of access: You may, at any time, access the personal data we hold about you. To do so, you retain the possibility of contacting us in order to access your data and the purposes to which they are linked.
- Right of correction: If you notice an error, omission or ambiguity in your personal data, you can make a request to complete or proceed with a correction or clarification of your personal information.
- Right of deletion: You can also request the deletion of your personal data.
- Right to Limit Processing: You may claim the limitation of future processing of your personal data under certain conditions: when you dispute the accuracy of a data, when you need it to establish, exercise or defend your rights in court. You may also require the limitation of the processing of your data if the processing is unlawful and you do not wish to have it deleted.
- Right to portability: As a customer, you have the right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. You may also request that we pass on your personal data to another organisation.
- Right of opposition: You retain, at any time, the right to object to the use of your personal data within the framework of the activities carried out by our company with regard to the processing of your data based on the legitimate interest of Sales XL, such as commercial canvassing for example.
To exercise these rights, you can fill out a form directly at the following address:
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (CNIL): https://www.cnil.fr/fr/agir.
In order to exercise your rights or for any request for information and/or contact, please contact :
FindCustomer Group GF Solutions SAS
4 rue de l'artisanat
Or send an email to email@example.com